Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thurs, December 6th - Back to KL

It had rained all night and was still raining in the morning. The conditions were too wet for treking so we decided to leave. I was heading for KL for a day and then Penang. Alexander was going to Melaka and Lind was going direct to Penang before crossing to Medan, Sumatra, to catch a flight to Lombok to meet up with her Indonesian boyfriend.


We took the first part of the trip together a 2 hour fast boat ride down the Tembeling River to the exit from the park. It was raining but still a great trip. We managed to see a few big water snakes and some coulourfull birds.


At the bus station we split up to head our seperate ways.


It rained all day and was still raining when I reached KL. I was again very happy I wasnt being eaten alive in the jungle by leaches etc. It would have been a great experince but only in decent weather conditions. I hope Shanita was ok.

No comments: